Production of silicon ingots, crystallization, remelting, purification
We have state-of-the-art recrystallization furnaces of the latest generation, in which ingot sizes from 20 to 960 kilograms silicon can be produced.
- Processing of multicrystalline silicon blocks and ingots as well as blocks and ingots of other alloys for solar and non-solar applications
- Production of dopant alloys (n-type and p-type)
- Raw material qualification for silicon producers
- Ingots as part of research projects
- Purification of silicon and other materials by directional solidification